- Established in 1989, this is one of the longest-running, multi-disciplinary registers of CAM practitioners in the UK
- Professional progression/career path to the status of Senior Practitioner
- Excellent Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Listing of Members on the ICNM website
- Opportunities for clinical and published research
- Practitioners receive exemption from London Licensing/Registration fees
- BRCP Badge
- Members may treat policy holders from the Patients’ Aid Association without a letter of referral from the patient’s doctor
- BRCP Homeopathy and Reflexology practitioners may teat Simply Health policy holders
How to join
The ICNM/BRCP recognises four groups of qualification for people practising Complementary Medicine:
- Practitioner - specialist complementary medical diagnosis and treatment to assist health issues.
- Therapist – providing clinical assessment and services
- Senior Practitioner - for teachers and those with higher levels of qualification and specialisation.
- Student Membership – this allows students to join the ICNM-approved Insurance Scheme and upon successful completion of their course they can apply for full membership of the BRCP.
Find out more and apply